1 year warranty
We offer TAK DRUM HANDPAN 1 Year Warranty for all our instruments (limited to instruments purchased in this store/website) and a 7d free money-back policy
Please carefully inspect whether the instrument is in good condition upon reception.
Handle your lovely instrument with more cares. Here are some tips for you:
- Wear a side strip for the handpan, such as black rubber edge and braided rope.
- Play handpan on your legs, futon or handpan stand to avoid directly touching with the ground.
- DO NOT let your handpan touch with corrosive liquids such as detergents, alcohol, etc.
- Keep it away from fire. DO NOT expose it to severe cold environment.
- Store the handpan in a dry and ventilated place to avoid moisture.
- When playing, avoid bumps, rings or long fingernails scratching the surface.
- Hand sweat may cause the rust of handpan. Dry the surface with dust-free cloth after playing.
- When not playing, store the handpan in a safe place, away from children.
- DO NOT place it in a high place to prevent accidental failing.
If your instrument has problems within 1 year, such as slight bumps, man-caused out of tune, etc., AS TEMAN® 1 Year Warranty provide you with:
Free Tuning/Repair Service: If within 1 year your handpan is seriously out-of-tune due to improper operation, or it has bumps affecting normal performance, you can send the handpan back to our headquarter in China. We will provide you with FREE tuning and maintenance services. Note that the shipping costs incurred during this process will be borne by you.
Preferential Exchange Service: If within 1 year your handpan is seriously out-of-tune due to improper operation, or it has bumps affecting normal performance, you can exchange for a brand new one at a preferential price. The specific price depends on the scale and style as well as the degree of damage. The shipping cost for sending the brand new one will be borne by us.
If you need these service, please Contact Us for more details.
It is possible for the playing process or environmental factors to produce a slight out-of-tune, and in most cases it will automatically recover if it’s back to normal condition. As long as it does not affect the normal performance, we do not recommend overly anxious repairs and replacements. Proper maintenance is the only correct way to extend the lifespan of handpans.
Minor scratches and hammer marks are normal phenomenon during manual tuning, and the problem of marks and uneven color after nitriding is also difficult to avoid. Each handcrafted handpan is unique, these should not be the reason for a repair or exchange.
If your instrument is damaged by denting or dropping at shoulder or waist height, in most circumstances we will be able to repair it for you. However, if you’ve dropped it from a building height or out of a moving car, we recommend you to exchange for a new one at a preferential price.